Loré was started by our brainchild Raveen over 20 years ago. We have talked to the founder of the brand about the story behind this amazing and very affordable line.
Raveen tells us:
– In the early years the company was focused on Prom and evening wear which grew from strength to strength in the European market and finally launched in in the US market. With a great deal of exposure to bridal shops stocking our lines we got to listen to our clients and realised the bridal industry is missing a line that offers more than just a name and designs. Which led to the birth of Loré White an extremely affordable private label that offers a lot more than just a bridal line. We listened to our buyers and brought to market a line that ticks all the boxes.
Our Key benefits is what makes us a cut above the rest.
- Extremely Low Price Point from €199-€399
- 8-12 Week turnaround on reorders.
- 4-6 Week Rush Service Available
- Modifications on Gowns
- Extra fabrics lace and applique available
- 4 Colour ways on all gowns
- Tie Up Zip Up option on all
- All sizes available from 0-34
- Low Minimums
- Style Exclusivity
- Recommended retail price Minimum 4 times
- USA, European and UK Distribution points
These key ingredients have given Loré a firm steppingstone in the bridal market and now hosts over 500 accounts globally.
– Describe your latest collections!
– Our latest collection has a little bit of everything. From contemporary to classic. Bold to Boho We have a diverse customer base and wanted to offer something for everyone. Our fabrics include botanical laces, soft satins, luxury crepe as well as exquisite tulles. Diversity is extremely being important when running as a private label and making sure all stores have a varied collection available for their brides.
– What is unique about your brand?
Our price point for the quality is unmatchable. We offer affordable wholesale dresses that give our customer substantial margins. With the versatility to modify, customise and rush dresses for their brides. We make sure you “Do NOT say NO to the bride ever”
– What are your delivery times?
Delivery times are 8-12 weeks on reorders with a special rush service available for 5-7 weeks.
– How do you become a stockist?
– Where will you showcase your collections?
Essen, Barcelona, London, Chicago, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Harrogate