We give you the reasons why you should visit Nordic Bridal Show 2020.
Nordic Bridal Show is the perfect timing for Scandinavian stores – at this point the retailers know what they need to purchase in order to maximize their sales.
- They don’t have to leave the store in January-April for a tradeshow (during this time they are needed in the store).
- They have good knowledge of their stock and know what they need to purchase for next season.
- They know what the brides demand and are able to buy dresses that meet these demands.
- They will have the opportunity to actually see and review each dress before placing an order.
- They get their deliveries during autumn/winter at a time that suits them.
Scandinavian brides are now buying their wedding dress closer to their wedding day. In order to meet the demands of the brides the retailers must place their orders later in the season and Nordic Bridal Show is the perfect time for this!
Because of the new demands, the busiest days for a Scandinavian retailer are therefore in January-April where the bride, bridesmaids and groom buy their wedding outfits.
In order to keep the cash position throughout the year the retailer need to limit the gap between purchase and sale to be able to run their business. Most of the trade shows has been held early in the year, which has forced the retailers to place their orders early and the cash position has therefore been poor (see illustration).